Avengers Age of Ulton Iron Man Hulkbuster Duvet Cover
Tony Stark is at his Iron Man best is this artisan designed “Hulkbuster” Iron Man Comforter Cover featuring the amped up armor from the Marvel Comic Studios latest Avengers release.
The Avengers: Age of Ultron is not Iron Man’s first “Hulkbuster” armor appearance, it was first seen in 1994 Marvel Comics with the suit armor upgraded in 2003.
The suit, actually an add-on over Iron Man’s traditional suit, provides Iron Man the extra power and weight he needs to take on the bestial alter-ego of his friend Bruce Banner in this latest film.
This superhero comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches and will fit a standard QUEEN sized mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape on this duvet would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
Iron Man Hulkbuster Bedding Look
- Set against a darkening city skyline, just after dusk and as the city lights start to flicker, Iron Man is featured in a “Hulk” stance atop a skyscraper rooftop in his Hulkbusting armor.
- Powerful in his appearance, Iron Man looks to be a worthy opponent for The Hulk. Deep shades of charcoal gray, black, yellow and white from the backdrop of the city — frame and enhance Iron Man who is showcased in reds, golds and grays in this unique, dimensional design.
- This is a single sided design meaning Iron Man, in his beefed up suit of armor is showcased on one side of the duvet cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- Also available in FULL and KING sizes, this artisan design can accommodate just about any fan.
- Designed with a concealed durable nylon zipper, the duvet cover is easily removed for cleaning.
- Meticulously hand sewn, its high quality lends a rich appearance and long useful wear.
Avengers Hulkbuster Duvet Cover Fabric
- This Marvel Comics superhero comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- As a polyester fabric weave, this fabric is breathable as well as being run, static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- The weave makes for a high thread count, per square inch of fabric, because each fiber strand is thinner than a human hair.
- This gives the fabric a super soft feel but with a finish that will hold your comforter insert in place without slipping.
Comforter Cover Care
- This PREMIUM “Age of Ultron” themed duvet cover should be laundered in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting or air dry.
- Hot dryer settings should be avoided as this can damage the polyester microfibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can yellow fabric fibers.
- This is an 88-inch square premium QUEEN duvet cover, signed by the artist, featuring his interpretation of Marvel Comics Iron Man from the Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Colors are deep and rich and detailing is crisp and clean.
- This bedding is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to fans in 3 to 5 business days.
- It is also available in a FULL size comforter cover measuring 79-inches square or a KING size duvet cover measuring 104-inches by 88-inches. Any size can be ordered through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.