Remembering Adam West from the 1960’s Batman TV series, this PREMIUM artist designed 16-inch throw pillow pays tribute to this iconic DC Comics superhero.
Batman was a live action television series starring Adam West as Batman and Burt Ward as Robin — both crime fighting heroes defending fictional Gotham City.
The series ran from 1966 to 1968 and was known for its upbeat music and was the first Batman project to feature a rogue’s gallery of villians that included the likes of the Riddler, Catwoman, the Penguin and the Joker.
As reflected in this artist’s design, it also showcases the TV show’s use of onomatopoeia (the formation of a word based on the sound you hear) during climactic fight scenes.
The colors on this designer throw pillow are in vibrant shades of blue, black, gray, yellow, teal, lavender, terracotta and ivory with the detailing crisp and clean.
Inside the Adam West pillow cover is a hypoallergenic, down alternative pillow insert, double stitched for quality and overfilled for loft and long wear.
When you decorate with larger throw pillows, it adds a much cleaner look to the room rather than having a jumble of smaller pillows — and, a bright colored fabric can dress any room up with a little splash of eye-grabbing color.
Vintage Batman TV Series Pillow Facts
- This is a PREMIUM 16-inch by 16-inch throw pillow with a removable zippered cover featuring an artist’s rendering of Adam West as he appears in the 1960’s live action Batman television series.
- The design is two-sided meaning the same design is on both sides of the pillow and is signed by the artist.
- Surrounding Adam West’s Batman are colors of blue, black, ivory, lavender, teal, yellow and terra cotta for coordinating with other superhero or Batman accessories.
- The artisan pillow cover is made from 100 percent spun polyester poplin making it very durable yet removable for cleaning — it features a convenient, concealed heavy duty nylon zipper.
- The pillow insert is a high quality hypoallergenic, down alternative that is overfilled and double stitched.
- For cleaning, simply unzip and remove the cover from the pillow. You can pre-treat any stained or soiled areas with a color-safe spot cleaner or spray. You may also use a damp sponge to remove any stains.
- Wash the cover in cold or warm water using a mild detergent and do not bleach.
- Allow it to air dry or tumble dry on a low setting.
- This Batman television series pillow is also available in 18-inch by 18-inch and 20-inch by 20-inch sizes.
- You have the option to purchase it with INDOOR or OUTDOOR spun polyester fabric.
- Because this is a PREMIUM ARTISAN DESIGN, the pillow is made to order and ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- Prices will vary based on your selection of pillow size and any other options.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not this review website.