For the young superhero in your household, this 3-piece TWIN size Marvel Avengers comforter set is sure to delight them with its clean, crisp detailing and bright colors.
This superhero bedding set includes one (1) fitted bottom sheet, one (1) reversing pillowcase and one (1) reversing comforter only. This set DOES NOT include a flat top sheet — that must be provided by the buyer.
As far as this writer has been able to find, no matching flat top sheet is available in the same pattern as the bottom. That said, any solid color flat top sheet that draws from any of the colors in the bottom sheet or comforter will work just as well in the assemble.
Marvel Agents of Shield Avengers Bedding
- The comforter in this set measures 64×86 inches and will fit a standard TWIN mattress measuring approximately 39 inches wide by 75 inches long. The drape on this comforter would be 12.5 inches on each side of the bed.
- The pattern features familiar Agents of SHIELD characters Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, the Falcon, the Hulk, Thor and the Black Widow in action sequences.
- The fitted bottom sheet has a clean white background overlaid with images of the Avengers and Agents of SHIELD emblems or logos for the same characters noted on the comforter.
- The single included pillowcase reverses as shown in the two images below.
Avengers Bedding Fabric and Care
- All three (3) pieces included in this TWIN Avengers comforter set are made from 100 percent polyester microfiber.
- Microfiber fabric is a special polyester weave that lets the fabric breathe, much like cotton. The fitted bottom sheet will wick away the perspiration of any warm little superhero.
- Each microfiber fabric strand is thinner than a human hair providing a high thread count, and leaving each piece in the set with a silky soft feel and stain, static, run and wrinkle resistance.
- This unique fabric, while thinner than cotton, is superior in performance, rich in color saturation and WILL NOT FADE when washed for years of use.
- All pieces should be washed in COLD WATER using a mild detergent. The comforter should be washed on a gentle cycle to further preserve stitching and to keep fiberfill from bunching.
- Tumble dry on low to medium heat only. AVOID hot water, high heat dryer settings and bleach that can damage fabric fibers.