Ant-Man Dominates Wasp Marvel Superhero Bedding
Available in FULL, QUEEN and KING size is this Ant-Man and the Wasp bedding featuring a clean, crisp digital design of these Marvel Comics superheroes slated to appear in the 2018 sequel to film Ant-Man.
The film will again feature Paul Rudd in the role of Scott Lang or Ant-Man and Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne or Wasp. This film will be the twentieth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
This digital, artisan design is also available in other superhero home decor such as an area rug, beach towel, shower curtain, travel mug, lightweight comforter, throw blanket and more through the link at the bottom of this review.
Ant-Man Wasp Superhero Bedding Design
- This featured Ant-Man versus Wasp face-off measures 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN size mattress. A queen mattress is 60 inches wide by 80 inches long.
- It is also available in FULL size measuring 79-inches square for a FULL mattress of 54×75 inches and in KING size measuring 104×88-inches. The KING size will fit either a standard KING or a Cal King mattress.
- The bedding is an expertly cut and hand sewn comforter cover with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning. This is a great way to wrap your own existing comforter in a colorful, exciting new look.
- This rich, digital design is single-sided meaning the Ant-Man versus Wasp battle is featured on one side of the comforter cover only. The reverse side is a soft, solid shade of white.
Ant-Man Comforter Cover Fabric
- This superhero bedding fabric is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton and cotton blend fabrics.
- This fabric will outperform cotton and cotton blends in terms of fabric strength and will not fade when washed.
- It has the benefits of being stain resistant, wrinkle resistant, static resistant and run resistant.
- Microfiber has a high fabric thread count giving it a silky soft feel.
Superhero Comforter Cover Care
- The Ant-Man/Wasp comforter cover should be machine washed in COLD WATER only with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting or line dry.
- Avoid the use of hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings that may damage the fabric.
- Ironing is rarely needed, however, touch-ups should be done with a low heat iron setting.
- This is Marvel Comics bedding with a digital design is premium superhero decor that is not available in stores and may only be purchased online.
- Each zippered comforter cover, regardless of size, is made-to-order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Ordered sent to addresses in the continental USA will arrive via the United States Postal Service within 2 to 8 days of shipping.
- International shipping options are available.
- Pricing is based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and has not been determined by our review site.