This TWIN “Transformers” bedding, Optimus Prime comforter does justice to this powerful, yet compassionate leader of the Autobots.
Based on the Marvel Comics series and brought to the big screen by Hasbro, this comforter showcases Optimus Prime as a force to be reckoned with.
Measuring 64-inches wide by 86-inches long, this comforter will fit the standard TWIN sized mattress of any Transformers fan. Because a TWIN mattress measures 39-inches wide by 75-inches long, the drape for this comforter will be 12-1/2 inches for each side of the bed.
Optimus Prime, is the heroic Autobot leader, who has fought for the cause of freedom for centuries — always with the ultimate goal of bringing peace to the universe.
Brilliant in colors of rich reds, white, blues, blacks and grays he looks clearly ready to defend Earth from evil.
Optimus is featured on a predominantly black background with the dark red flame detailing you would see on the Peterbilt truck he converts to in the first three Transformers films.
The bottom of the comforter is banded in red and black with a silver gray Transformers logo on a background of bright blue.
The comforter is made from a 55 percent polyester, 45 percent cotton blend fabric shell and the fabric fill is 100 percent polyester. This fabric blend is virtually wrinkle-free and stain resistant.
Pair this comforter with a coordinating sheet set, bed skirt, curtains, rugs or lampshade for the complete Transformers themed bedroom.
TWIN Optimus Prime Transformers Bedding Facts
- This is officially licensed Hasbro Transformers merchandise that has been made outside the US and is imported
- It is a single TWIN comforter only that measures 64-inches wide by 86-inches long — there are no other pieces included
- A TWIN mattress measures 39-inches wide by 75-inches long so the comforter drape will be 12-1/2 inches each side
- This comforter is richly detailed and mirrors the Optimus Prime likenesses from the Transformers movies
- The colors of red, black, blue, gray and white provide a large palette for adding coordinating room accents like a print, striped or solid sheet set, bed skirt or curtains
- Fabric for this comforter is a 55 percent polyester and 45 percent cotton shell with 100 percent polyester fiber fill
- It is machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Cold water washing will keep colors brighter longer and will prevent premature fading
- Washing on a gentle cycle will help preserve comforter stitching and will help keep fiber fill from bunching
- Comforter can be tumble dried on low to medium heat — high heat settings will damage polyester fibers
- This comforter may feel a little stiff initially, due to the extensive use of dark coloring and may need a washing or two to soften up
- Prices for this comforter have been determined by the supplier and not this website
- Prices WILL change based on product availability and popularity