Queen Vintage Wolverine Bedding Duvet Comforter Cover
It measures 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN size mattress measuring 60-inches wide by 80-inches long. The drape on this cover would be 14-inches on each side.
It also comes in FULL and KING sizes for those superhero fans with larger sized mattresses.
Wolverine is the familiar member of the sub-species of humanity known as “mutants” — born with superhuman abilities and is a member of the X-Men.
With the ability to recover rapidly from physical injury, he is recognized by the long, retractable claws that protrude from the back of his hands.
In the comics, Wolverine’s skeleton contains a fictional metal called “adamantium” that makes him virtually indestructible and as a member of the X-Men, he is the superhero that fights not only for “mutant” rights but also to keep the peace between mutants and humans.
This collage of vintage Wolverine Marvel comics has his image superimposed, claws drawn, on the duvet cover face. Vivid but muted shades of turquoise, gold, red, gray, ivory, and tan provide opportunities for complementing the superhero themed bedroom with coordinating accessories.
Signed by the artist, this duvet cover is hand sewn and meticulously crafted to provide you with a unique bedding design, setting yours apart from that readily available on big box store shelves.
Fabric is 100 percent polyester microfiber. Microfiber is a super soft polyester fabric weave that resists wrinkles, static, stains and fabric runs. It is also a non-slip fabric and will hold a comforter or insert well without sliding.
Wolverine Bedding Duvet Cover Facts
- This QUEEN size duvet cover is premium bedding with a signed artist’s arrangement of vintage Marvel Wolverine comics.
- It is made in the USA and measures 88-inches by 88-inches fitting a standard queen size mattress measuring 60-inches wide by 80-inches long.
- Colors are vibrant yet muted in shades of red, gold, turquoise, gray and ivory on one side of the comforter cover with a solid soft white on the other side.
- Expertly hand sewn, this queen size bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber. Microfiber is stain, static and wrinkle resistant and because this is a special fabric weave, it is also breathable. The fabric is also non-slip holding an insert in place.
- The concealed zipper makes wrapping an existing comforter or duvet easy as well as removing it for cleaning.
- This queen Wolverine duvet cover can be machine washed in cold water and can be tumble dried on a low to medium heat setting. Bleaching should be avoided.
- Avoid high heat dryer settings with microfiber as this may damage the fabric.
- This zippered cover is also available in FULL and KING sizes. The FULL size measures 79-inches square and the KING size measures 104-inches by 88-inches.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not this superhero bedding review website. Pricing will vary depending on the size you choose.