Marvel Comics Wade Winston Wilson Deadpool Bedding
Fans of Marvel Comics Deadpool will appreciate this artist designed QUEEN bedding of one of Marvel Comics more interesting characters — who made his first appearance in The New Mutants backed in 1991.
Super anti-hero, Deadpool, a.k.a. “Merc with a Mouth”, is Marvel’s psychotic mercenary, who enjoys killing people for money and fun with a foul mouth to match.
The movie Deadpool will debut in early 2016, featuring Ryan Reynolds as the lead character, along with appearances from Weasel, Blind Al, Angel Dust and other familiar Marvel Comics characters.
This Deadpool Bedding Design
- This comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The artist has illustrated Deadpool in his classic red and black jumpsuit with the large oval shapes around his eyes. The utility belt around his waist is known to hold assorted weapons as well as small useless trinkets he carries. He is shown wearing the harness around his upper body to keep his two katana fastened to his back in the familiar X-shape.
- Deadpool uses any number of weapons in multiples like guns, grenades, knives and swords — with a preference for guns and “edged” weapons. He also used hammers and battle axes with the axes being the artist’s weapon of choice in his design.
- Colors are primarily in shades of red, black, white and gray providing a relatively neutral color palette for coordinating with other room accessories.
- This is a single-sided design meaning Deadpool is shown only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
Deadpool Duvet Cover Fabric
- This Marvel Comics comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- The cover is cut and meticulously hand sewn to the high quality standard with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Comforter Cover
- This premium Deadpool comforter cover can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Ironing is generally not needed but if you want a touch-up, use only low iron heat so the fabric does not get scorched.
Important Ordering Information
- This bedding design is signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- International shipping is available.
- This bedding is also available in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- Get this Deadpool fabric print in other Deadpool decor through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this superhero bedding review site.