Guardians Galaxy Inspired “We Are Groot” Comforter
The flora colossus from Planet X, better known as Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy is featured on this premium, artist designed lightweight comforter available in FULL, QUEEN or KING size — a unique option in superhero bedding!
Groot is the sidekick of intergalactic criminal Rocket Raccoon and is the tree-like individual who sacrificed his own life to save fellow Guardians of the Galaxy.
When Groot sacrificed himself by forming his body into a protective sphere around his friends, as badly damaged Dark Aster began to fall from the sky, Rocket begged him not to do it. Groot wiped a tear from Rocket’s face and for the first time said “We are Groot”.
Part of his destroyed body was recovered and planted by Rocket to grow anew and re-emerge as a jammin Baby Groot in the second Marvel Cinematic installment.
Groot Guardians of the Galaxy Bedding Design
- This is premium, superhero bedding with an artisan design that is not available in stores and is made-to-order in the USA.
- It comes in FULL size measuring 79×79 inches, in QUEEN size measuring 88×88 inches and in KING size measuring 104×88 inches. The QUEEN size will also fit a TWIN XL mattress and the KING size will fit both standard and Cal-King mattresses.
- This lightweight comforter transitions well between seasons and is made with an outer shell of 100 percent polyester micofiber and an interior of a fluffy down-alternative, hypo-allergenic polyester fiberfill.
- Detailing is crisp and clean and colors WILL NOT fade when washed.
- This same “We are Groot” Guardians of the Galaxy design is also available as a zippered duvet cover, an area rug, a shower curtain, floor pillow, tapestry and more through the link at the bottom of this review.
Superhero Bedding Fabric and Care
- This premium microfiber Groot comforter is stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant. The fabric is a special polyester weave that lets it breathe much like cotton and cotton blend fabrics.
- The weave is tight producing a high thread count for superior strength and a super soft feel.
- Machine wash the comforter in COLD water using a mild detergent and on a gentle wash cycle. This will help preserve the comforter stitching for years of enjoyment.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting or line dry. Avoid the use of bleach, hot water and high heat dryer settings that may damage the fabric.
Important Ordering Information
- As premium superhero bedding with a unique artisan design, each piece is made-to-order in the USA and is not available in stores. You may only buy this online.
- Orders are ready for shipping to the buyer in about 4 business days. Orders that are sent to addresses in the continental USA are shipped through the United Postal Service and arrive within 2 to 8 days.
- International shipping options are also available.
- Pricing is not determined by our review site and is based on the size bedding or merchandise you select.