Drax the Destroyer Dominates Guardians Premium Comforter
Available in FULL, QUEEN and KING size, Drax the Destroyer from Guardians of the Galaxy dominates this lightweight superhero bedding option in an artisan design comforter.
This same Drax design is also available as a duvet cover, shower curtain, throw blanket, art print and more through the link at the bottom of this review.
Drax is the former intergalactic criminal in pursuit of Ronan the Accuser who killed his wife and daughter. Drax becomes an uneasy ally of fellow Guardians — Star-Lord, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon and Groot.
He gained the nickname “The Destroyer” by going on a bloody rampage of vengeance in search of Kree, the militaristic race of blue-skinned humanoids from the planet Hala. This gained him the reputation of being one of the most dangerous beings in the galaxy — hence the nickname.
Drax the Destroyer Bedding Design
- This is a premium option in superhero bedding that features an artisan design. Colors are in red, black and gray. Detailing is crisp and clean detailing Drax’s assets.
- The comforter is a lighter weight version that transitions well between seasons. It has a shell made from 100 percent polyester microfiber and is filled with a fluffy, down alternative, hypo-allergenic Poly-Fil premium fiber.
- The FULL size comforter measures 79×79 inches. The QUEEN size comforter measures 88×88 inches and the KING size comforter measures 104×88 inches. The QUEEN comforter will also fit a standard TWIN XL mattress. The KING size will fit both a standard king mattress as well as a Cal-King.
- Design is single sided meaning Drax is featured on one side of the comforter only. The reverse side is a subtle shade of white.
Drax Bedding Fabric and Care
This premium microfiber comforter is wrinkle, static, stain and run resistant. It will not fade when washed.
The fabric is a special polyester weave that lets it breathe much like cotton and cotton blends but outperforms other fabrics. The tight weave produces a high thread count for a silky soft feel.
It is fully machine washable in COLD WATER using a mild detergent and on a gentle machine cycle. The gentle cycle will help preserve stitching for a long useful life.
Avoid the use of hot water, high heat dryer settings and bleach as this can damage the fabric.
How to Order
- Drax the Destroyer is premium superhero bedding with a unique artisan design that is not available in stores. You may only buy this online.
- Each piece, regardless of size, is made-to-order in the USA and is ready for shipping to the buyer in 5 business days or less.
- Orders that ship to addresses in the continental USA will arrive within 2 to 8 days of shipping and will be delivered by the United States Postal Service.
- International options are also available.
- Pricing is determined by the size bedding or Drax home decor you select and is not determined by our SuperheroSheets.com review site.