4-Piece Twin Avengers Assemble Comforter Sheet Set
Your little superhero can be wrapped in the protection of the Marvel Avengers on this Avengers Assemble 4-piece TWIN bedding set full of rich colors and clean, crisp detailing.
Included in this set is one (1) TWIN size reversible comforter, one (1) colorful fitted bottom sheet, one (1) coordinating flat top sheet and one (1) reversible pillowcase with a different look on each side.
Marvel Avengers Assemble Bed Set Design
- The TWIN comforter in this set measures 64 inches WIDE by 86 inches LONG fitting a standard twin mattress. A twin bed measures 39 inches WIDE by 75 inches LONG so the drape on this comforter would be 12.5 inches on each side of the bed.
- In large banded panels that run the width of the comforter are images of Captain America, the Hulk and Iron Man.
- The fitted bottom sheet and flat top sheet are matching patterns that feature cartoon style comic book blocks with Iron Man and Captain America battling for justice.
- The reversing pillowcase has an image of Captain America on one side in shades of blue with the flip side featuring Iron Man in shades of red and gold.
Avengers Bedding Fabric and Care
- The comforter in this superhero bed set is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric. Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets the material breathe, much like cotton.
- Microfiber has a high thread count, is wrinkle, static, stain and run resistant, and will NOT FADE when washed keeping colors true for years of use.
- The sheets and reversing pillowcase are made from a cotton-rich blend of 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester. Because of the colorful printed design on the sheets and pillowcase, they may feel stiff, initially until washed a few times. We’re fairly certain your little superhero will not notice.
- The comforter should be washed on a GENTLE cycle in COLD WATER using a mild detergent. It should be tumble dried on low to medium heat. Avoid bleach, hot water and high heat dryer settings.
- The sheets and pillowcase can be washed in warm or cold water and tumble dried on low to medium heat settings. Use only a color-safe bleach for the sheets and pillowcase.