Twin 3-Piece Batman v Superman Microfiber Sheets Set
Whether your little superhero is a fan of the Caped Crusader or the Man of Steel or both, this 3-piece Batman v Superman TWIN sheet set is sure to delight them.
Included in the 3-PC superhero sheets set is one (1) fitted bottom sheet, one (1) flat top sheet and one (1) standard size reversible pillowcase. A standard size pillow measures 20×26 inches and this pillowcase measures 20×30 inches giving you a 4-inch hem.
This set will fit a standard TWIN size mattress only. A TWIN mattress measures about 39-inches wide by 74-inches in length.
Twin Batman Superman Sheet Set Design
- The fitted bottom sheet in this colorful set features an off-white background with superhero phrases such as “We Fight Together”, “Man of Steel”, “Vigilante Justice”, “The Worlds Finest” and more together with Batman and Superman logos as well as images. Colors are in shades of red, white, blue.
- The flat top sheet, with a background color of sky blue features a repeat pattern design of alternating Batman and Superman logos in red, blue and gray framed by red, white and blue circles.
- The reversible pillowcase has a prominent Batman logo on one side and split images of Henry Cavill as Superman the Man of Steel and Ben Affleck as Batman.
Twin Batman Sheet Set Fabric
- Contrary to the Amazon.com description, this 3-piece TWIN Batman Superman sheet set is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets is breathe like cotton and cotton blend fabrics. It is thinner than cotton but is superior in performance and color saturation.
- This fabric is wrinkle, static, run and stain resistant and will not fade or “pill” like other fabrics.
Caring for this Superhero Sheet Set
- Any microfiber bedding should be washed in COLD water using a mild detergent.
- All pieces may be tumble dried on a low to medium dryer setting.
- You should avoid the use of bleach, hot water and high heat dryer settings that may damage the fabric.
- Only a low heat iron setting should be used for any touchups.