Large Disney Big Hero 6 Bedding Baymax Blanket
Superheroes come in all sizes and shapes as evidenced by Baymax from the hit Disney film Big Hero 6, based on the Marvel Comics heroic team of the same name.
This 62-inch by 90-inch super soft micro-raschel blanket captures characters “Hiro” and “Baymax” in a high flying design from the Disney “Jet Blast” bedding collection.
Great for the TWIN sized mattress measuring 39-inches wide by 75-inches long, this colorful blanket would have an 11.5-inch drape on each side of the bed. Lightweight yet warm, an excellent option for transitioning between seasons.
Colors are rich and vibrant in shades of red, blue, purple, magenta, gold, black, white and orange provide a wide range of colors for adding coordinating room accents like sheets, pillow shams, bed skirts, curtains, rug and throw pillows that complement the colors in this blanket.
Called a “micro-raschel” blanket means it is made from a 100 percent polyester fiber knit. It may look like fleece but it is actually better than fleece.
Fleece owners know that it is notorious for “pilling” and shedding whereas a micro-raschel knit is made with special fibers that are denser, resistant to runs and will not stretch like some fleece fabrics.
Big Hero 6 Baymax Blanket Facts
- This is officially licensed Disney Big Hero 6 merchandise featuring popular characters Hiro and Baymax soaring high above the city and it has been made outside the US.
- It has not been treated for flame resistance.
- The blanket measures 62-inches wide by 90-inches long and can be used as a large throw or as a season transitional blanket fitting a standard TWIN mattress. A TWIN mattress measures 39-inches wide by 75-inches long.
- Made from 100 percent, super soft polyester this blanket is machine washable in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild detergent.
- Cold water washing and a “gentle” cycle will keep this throw from “pilling” and do not use bleach.
- Treat stains or soiled spots with a drop of dishwashing liquid. Allow the liquid to soak into the stain for 10 minutes, and then blot away as much of the soap as possible with a paper towel to lift the stain.
- Tumble dry on the gentle cycle with low heat. Never use a high heat setting on micro-raschel blankets, as it will damage the fabric by melting the fabric fiber.
- Prices for this “Jet Blast” Big Hero 6 blanket are set by the supplier and not this review website.
- Prices will vary based on merchandise popularity and availability. Be sure to note the savings over list price at Amazon.