This QUEEN Guardians of the Galaxy bedding is all about Peter Quill a.k.a. Star-Lord in this artist’s design paying tribute to this Marvel interstellar adventurer.
Played by Chris Pratt in Marvel Studios 2014 film release of Guardians of the Galaxy, Star-Lord finds himself the object of bounty hunters in pursuit of a mysterious orb in his possession.
The orb is a protective housing that wraps an infinity “Power Stone” — the stone providing immeasurable powers of destruction to whoever owns and uses it. The villain, Ronan the Accuser, pursues Star-Lord for the orb and it’s up to Peter Quill as leader of the Guardians ragtag team of misfits, to keep the orb out of Ronan’s reach or to use it for the greater good in saving the galaxy.
If you’re a Guardians fan and have an appreciation for artisan design, then this Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy comforter cover may be for you.
The Star-Lord Duvet Cover Look
- This artisan design is full of color and dimension in muted shades of green, blue, gray, red, white and beige featuring Peter Quill, adventurer and again as Star-Lord, masked leader of the Guardians.
- The background is a dark green and blue with an interstellar feel and the artist’s detailing is crisp and clean with Chris Pratt easily recognizable as his movie character.
- This QUEEN Guardians of the Galaxy duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches but is also available in FULL and KING sizes.
- It will fit a standard queen size mattress that measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long and will have a 14-inch drape.
- It has a concealed nylon zipper so the cover can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and crafted to the highest quality standard for a rich appearance and long wear.
The Guardians of the Galaxy Duvet Fabric
- This unique comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is very soft to the touch like a well worn favorite T-Shirt.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair for an exceptionally high thread count per square inch — this adds softness and strength for long wear.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Use this with a QUEEN duvet insert or to cover your own perhaps “tired” comforter that can use a fresh new look.
Galaxy Bedding Care
- This PREMIUM Star Lord comforter cover can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot dryer settings as this can damage the polyester microfibers.
- Do not use bleach.
- If you choose to iron, only the lowest heat setting should be used so you don’t scorch the fabric.
- This is an 88-inch square premium artisan duvet cover, signed by the artist, featuring Peter Quill, also known as Star Lord in Marvel Studios Guardians of the Galaxy.
- A duvet cover is an inexpensive way to completely change the look of your bedroom. Combine this with coordinating accessories, pulling the colors from this duvet cover, for an exciting new look that can add just the right splash of color.
- A duvet cover is also great for adding new life by wrapping one of your own QUEEN size comforters.
- This Star Lord bedding made to order in the USA and is ready to ship in only 3 to 5 business days.
- It is also available in a FULL size measuring 79-inches square or a KING size measuring 104-inches by 88-inches. Any size can be ordered through the link below.
- Pricing will be determined by the size Guardians of the Galaxy bedding you select and not by this review website.