With release of Transformers: Age of Extinction this year, fans will delight in this Transformers blanket throw that brings Bumblebee to life in amazing 3D imagery. This is a micro-raschel blanket that measures 40-inches wide by 50-inches long and is from the officially licensed Transformers “Ready for Battle” collection.
This Transformers blanket is unique in that it has been made using the ChromaDepth 3D process, a new technology that takes normal looking 2 dimensional images and turns them into intense 3D images with the use of the INCLUDED ChromaDepth glasses. See “Bumblebee” seemingly step right off the blanket into your living room, bedroom, den or anywhere you view this blanket through ChromaDepth lenses.
Fans know that Bumblebee is Optimus Prime’s most trusted lieutenant and while not the most powerful of the Autobots, he is certainly one of the luckiest, if not the bravest in the Transformers film franchise.
This Transformers throw is just the right size for curling up on the couch when watching a favorite movie or television program and is just as great for those chilly nights, car trips or as an added blanket in your Transformers-themed bedroom.
It is made from a 100 percent polyester fiber knit that is called “Micro Raschel”. While this is similar in appearance and feel to fleece, it WILL NOT “shed” or “pill” like some fleeces when washed.
Micro Raschel fabric is made from a warp knit process that makes fibers resistant to runs, more dense and compact and do not stretch as much as other polyester fibers.
Facts about this 3D Transformers Blanket
- This is officially licensed Hasbro Transformers merchandise that is made outside the U.S. and is imported by the Northwest Company.
- The blanket measures 40-inches wide by 50-inches long and comes with 2-pair of ChromaDepth 3D glasses.
- This is a unique gift idea, because it has the 3D option, for holidays, birthdays, or as a reward for a job well done by any Transformers fan.
- Material in this Transformers blanket is 100 percent polyester — what sets it apart is the micro-raschel weave which makes it more durable than its fleece counterpart.
- This blanket has a self-binding rounded edge.
- Machine wash this blanket in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild detergent – hot water washing will cause this 3D Transformers blanket to lose its water repellency.
- Do NOT use bleach when washing this throw as it will damage colors and fibers.
- Any stains or soiled spots can be treated with a drop or two of dishwashing liquid. Allow the liquid to absorb into the stain for 10 minutes and then blot with a paper towel to remove the stain.
- Only dry this blanket on a low heat setting. High heat settings will damage the fibers in the blanket and may even melt it.
- Prices for this licensed Transformers merchandise have been determined by the supplier and not this review website.
- Prices will change based on popularity and product availability.