This QUEEN premium Marvel Avengers comforter cover features supervillain Ultron based on the Marvel Studios release of the second in the Avengers film series.
Measuring 88-inches by 88-inches, this unique artisan duvet cover will fit a standard QUEEN mattress that measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long. The drape on this duvet would be 14-inches on each side of the bed.
In the Age of Ultron, Earth’s mightiest superheroes, the Avengers, must re-assemble when a dormant peacekeeping program — jump started by Tony Stark and Bruce Banner goes terribly wrong. The Avengers team up to thwart supervillain Ultron, an A.I. byproduct of the program, from destroying the Earth.
This Avengers Ultron duvet cover is not found in any big box retailers, is only available online and is suited to the Avengers fan with a larger size mattress who has an appreciation for artisan design.
The Marvel Avengers Bedding Look
- As ominous as the character Ultron, the background of this comforter cover is dark and foreboding with the smoke and flames of a burning city skyline hinting at the destruction wreaked by this supervillain.
- Ultron appears wasp-like encased in his Adamantium armor in shades of red, white, gray and black.
- The Avengers logo is boldly splashed across the bottom of the comforter cover in distressed deep red lettering.
- This is a single sided design with Ultron featured only on one side of the duvet cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- This superhero bedding option is meticulously hand sewn and features a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Marvel Studios Duvet Cover Fabric
- Made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric, a polyester fabric weave, this cover is stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant.
- Because each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair you get an exceptionally high thread counter per square inch of fabric that leaves it feeling super soft, while strong and lightweight.
- This fabric weave is breathable and also has a finish that will keep your existing comforter or comforter insert in place without slipping or bunching.
Age of Ultron Bedding Care
- Machine wash this premium bedding in cold water using a mild detergent.
- It can be tumble dried on low to medium heat — hot dryer settings should be avoided as this can damage fabric fibers.
- Avoid using both color-safe and chlorine bleaches as this can yellow polyester and degrade the fabric.
- This is virtually wrinkle-free right from the dryer but if you choose to iron, only the lowest heat setting should be used so the fabric is not scorched.
- The QUEEN size Marvel Studios duvet cover reviewed here is also available in FULL and KING sizes through the link below.
- As premium superhero bedding, it is made to order in the USA. Products ship to buyers in just 3 to 5 business days.
- Colors are deep and rich and detailing is crisp and clean making a powerful statement in the superhero themed bedroom or guest room.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.