The infamous Marvel antihero, Wade Winston Wilson is featured on this artist designed, Deadpool bedding in shades of red that suggest his moral, idealistic and courageous indifference.
Originally depicted as a supervillain during his first appearance in Marvel’s 1991 “The New Mutants“, Deadpool has evolved into the antihero — a mentally unstable mercenary with super regenerative healing powers, who is effectively immortal and known for his rather colorful expressive nature a.k.a “The Merc with a Mouth”.
Deadpool Bedding Design
- This artisan zippered comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A QUEEN mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- It is also available in KING and FULL sizes. The full size measures 79-inches square and the king size 104×88-inches.
- On a red grunge background, the artist has centered an image resembling the familiar “Deadpool Logo” and has layered an image of this antihero over the top. The artist has featured Deadpool wearing his familiar red and black jumpsuit — mask with large oval shapes around the eyes and logo bearing his likeness on his utility belt.The utility belt suggests the assorted weapons it contains like knives, hardguns, grenades and the useless trinkets he collects. He is featured with a harness around his upper body that keeps his two Katana fastened to his back in an “X” shape.
- Colors are in shades of red, white and black, providing a neutral color palette for coordinating with other superhero bedroom accessories.
- This is a single sided design meaning Deadpool is shown only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
Merc with a Mouth Comforter Cover Fabric
- This premium bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each microfiber strand is thinner than a human hair offering a high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel and superior strength.
- This special polyester fiber weave allows the fabric to breathe like cotton as well as providing the benefits static, stain, run and wrinkle resistance.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
Wade Wilson Comforter Cover Care
- As premium bedding it should be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Use a low heat iron setting for any desired touch-ups.
Important Ordering Information
- This is Marvel Comics character Deadpool bedding designed by an artist. It is not available in any big box retailer and is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- US orders will ship via the USPS and will arrive within 2 to 8 days depending on your location.
- This Deadpool design is also available in other Marvel Comics home decor through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and not by this Superhero Bedding review site.