This Marvel Comics Captain America blanket is perfect for curling up on the couch while watching a favorite superhero movie.
It’s also great for nap time, an added bedroom blanket or as an extra throw for chilly nights on the back porch or deck. It’s a great traveler for the car as well.
Any fan of Captain America: The First Avenger or “The Winter Soldier”, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Paramount Pictures will appreciate the likeness of Chris Evan’s character from this film franchise — not to mention The Avengers.
This super soft Micro Raschel throw features Captain America prominently in the center in his uniform from The First Avenger film. The Captain America throwing shield stands out in red, white and blue.
The entire throw showcases brilliant and vibrant colors of candy apple red, cold steel blue and battlefield gray with ivory accents on a backdrop of stars, stripes, rivets and war planes.
The First Avenger appears in bold lettering to suggest a statement, rather than a bunch of words below the image of Captain America.
This blanket, also called a Micro Raschel throw, means that it is made from a type of 100% polyester fiber knit and is similar in appearance to fleece.
Micro Raschel fabric is made from a warp knit process that makes fibers resistant to runs, more dense and compact and do not stretch as much as other fibers — it makes this Captain America blanket good for the long haul in terms of durability.
Facts about Marvel’s Captain America Blanket
- This Marvel Captain Amercia throw is part of “The First Avenger” collection.
- This blanket measures 50-inches by 60-inches and comes wrapped and tied in a dark gray band
- It is made from 100% polyester with a Micro Raschel fiber weave
- This throw has a self-binding square edge, is lightweight yet warm
- This Captain America blanket is machine washable in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild detergent
- Cold water and a delicate cycle will minimize fading and preserve the edge binding
- Do not use regular bleach or non-chlorine when washing this blanket due to the fabric
- Treat stains or soiled spots with a drop of dishwashing liquid. Allow the liquid to soak into the stain for 10 minutes, and then blot away as much of the soap as possible with a paper towel to lift the stain.
- Tumble dry this “The First Avenger” blanket on the gentle cycle with low heat. Never use a high heat setting on Micro Raschel blankets, as it will damage the fabric.
- This is licensed Marvel Studios merchandise that is made in China and imported
- Prices for this Captain America throw are deeply discounted and currently a great value
- Prices are set by the supplier and not this website