Marvel’s Spiderman will “astonish” you in this FULL sized bedding comforter that comes with two (2) bonus coordinating pillow shams. This is officially licensed Marvel Comics merchandise and is from the “Astonish” bedding collection.
Ripe with webs, this comforter and sham set features Spiderman wearing the traditional red and blue Lycra and Spandex body suit worn throughout his Marvel comics career and featured in the Spiderman films.
The iconic black spider symbol is shown in the center of his chest and he wears the mask with the black outlined lenses covering his eyes so no one can see in. The super strong and sticky “web fluid” can be seen shooting from his wrists. The city skyline and the phrase “Ultimate Spiderman” are prominently featured behind Spiderman and on a multi-blue background of web designs.
The comforter measures 76-inches wide by 86-inches long and will fit a standard full sized mattress. A full mattress measures 54-inches wide by 75-inches long so the comforter drape would be 11-inches on each side of the mattress.
The two bonus, matching pillow shams measure 20-inches by 26-inches and will fit a standard bed pillow of the same measurements.
All three (3) pieces are a cotton rich blend of 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester making them wrinkle resistant and breathable. All pieces are machine washable and can be tumble dried.
Full Sized Spiderman “Astonish” Comforter Facts
- This is a 3-piece set consisting of one (1) comforter measuring 76-inches wide by 86-inches long and two (2) matching pillow shams.
- The comforter will fit a standard FULL sized mattress that measures 54-inches wide by 75-inches long
- The drape of the comforter on a FULL mattress will be 11-inches on each side
- All pieces are officially licensed Marvel Comics Spiderman merchandise from the “Astonish” collection
- This set has been made outside the US and has been imported
- Fabric content is a cotton-rich blend of 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester
- All pieces are machine washable in cold water. Cold water washing will help keep the red, white and blue colors vibrant longer.
- The comforter should be washed on a gentle cycle. This will help to preserve the stitching and will keep fiber fill from bunching in the corners.
- Tumble dry on low to medium heat and only use a NON-chlorine, color safe bleach, if needed.
- Because of the rich color screening on the comforter and shams, fabric may feel a little stiff until washed a few times.
- Pricing for this FULL Marvel Comics Spiderman bedding have been determined by the supplier and not this website.
- Pricing will change based on availability and popularity.