Available in FULL, QUEEN and KING size is this super villains bedding featuring the mask of Marvel’s Doctor Doom of the Fantastic Four series.
Said to be Stan Lee’s favorite supervillain in the Marvel Universe, Dr. Victor Von Doom is the self-proclaimed smartest man on Earth mastering both magic and technology.
His membership in a mysterious order expanded his level of intellect to include metallurgy allowing him to create the powerful, virtually indestructible, suit of armor he wears and the infamous mask to cover a face, damaged in the explosion of a failed experiment.
Dr. Doom’s mastery of magic gives him the ability to emit powerful blasts, create mystical force fields, cast curses and summon demons. He can also travel through time and possesses the power of teleportation making him a formidable enemy.
Fantastic Four Dr. Doom Bedding Design
- Featured is a QUEEN size, artist designed, Marvel Comics themed supervillain comforter cover that has been expertly cut and hand sewn including a hidden nylon zipper for removal when cleaning. The QUEEN size measures 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN size mattress measuring 60 inches wide by 80 inches in length.
- This bedding is also available in FULL size measuring 79-inches by 79-inches and in KING size measuring 104-inches by 88-inches.
- Use this to wrap your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look. A comforter cover is an inexpensive way to change the theme in a superhero or supervillain bedroom.
- This unique dimensional design is featured on one side of the bedding only with the reverse side a soft, solid white.
Marvel’s Doctor Doom Bedding Fabric
- This zippered supervillain comforter cover made from 100 percent polyester microfiber.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe, much like cotton.
- The fabric has a high thread count, outperforms other fabrics in terms of fabric strength, color saturation and softness and will not fade when washed.
- It also has the benefits of being stain, static, wrinkle and run resistance.
Super Villain Bedding Care
- Wash this Doctor Doom bedding in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat dryer setting or line dry.
- Avoid using hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings that may damage the fabric.
- Use a low heat iron setting for any wrinkle touchups.
How to Order
- This dimensional Marvel Supervillain bedding is made-to-order in the USA and is not available in stores. You can only buy it online.
- When you order, it is ready to ship, regardless of size, in about 3 to 5 business days.
- Send your Dr. Doom bedding to a US address and it will get there via the United States Mail in about 2 to 8 days.
- This same Dr. Doom mask design is available in other Marvel Comics decor through the link below.
- Pricing is determined by the size bedding or merchandise you select.