Batman’s former sidekick “Robin” is featured as the DC Comics superhero “Nightwing” on this artist designed bedding available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes.
Richard “Dick” Grayson, of the once famous acrobatic family, the “Flying Graysons” was Batman’s sidekick until he decided to assert his independence, with the guidance of Superman, and take on the identity of Nightwing.
Much as Batman protected the citizens of Gotham City, Nightwing became the protector of Bludhaven, Gotham’s economically troubled neighboring city until its destruction by Deathstroke the Terminator.
Superhero Nightwing Bedding Design
- The artist has captured Nightwing in a costume, inspired by Dick Grayson’s father who wore a circus costume similar to that of a colleague — Boston Brand’s Deadman. The mask is reminiscent of his ties with Batman. In the New 52 design, the once skin-tight unitard becomes an armored full body suit which the artist has reflected with an overlay of the blue Nightwing symbol.
- This featured zippered comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The FULL size measures 79-inches square and the KING size measures 104×88-inches.
- Colors are in neutral shades of black, white and gray with pewter and neon turquoise accents. These colors will coordinate well with any other colors in the superhero bedroom.
- This is an expertly hand sewn single sided design with a hidden zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Dick “Nightwing” Grayson Comforter Cover Fabric
- This comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe, much like cotton.
- The tight fabric weave yields a high thread count, superior strength and a super soft feel.
- Microfiber fabric is also stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant.
Comforter Cover Care
- This premium zippered cover should be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Do not use bleach, hot water or high heat dryer settings as this may damage the fabric.
- For ironing touch-ups, use a low heat iron setting to prevent fabric scorching.
Important Ordering Information
- This is premium superhero bedding, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available to buy online.
- Each Nightwing comforter cover is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- USA orders are shipped via the USPS and will arrive in 2 to 8 days depending on your location.
- This print is also available in other superhero room decor found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and not by our superhero decor review site.